Monday 18 August 2014

Olivia experience at Hult from Hult Review

 Why Hult

I chose Hult because it has given me lots of knowledge about business and opportunity to meet with different students who belongs from different culture. At Hult I feel so comfortable and safe. Most important thing is that prefacer's are too good. Any student can ask quarries at any time . The second important part that  join me to Hult is the Global Rotation program, which will allow all students to experience several cities and cultures during our program  

My life at Hult

At Hult my life was beautiful because atmosphere has been excellent and lot of positive energy that’s why all students feel so comfort. I think that an MBA from Hult I can compose specific skills, know age that could be beneficial in my future career. I  found at Hult that  students an raise, learning experience and the most  important memorable moments which I feel is that the opportunities to contact  with high-qualified  professor and best facility for students who can share their ideas from Hult Review

A global  Hult experience

 When I know that there is an special activity then I make plan to participate in the Global Campus Rotation and  rotate to the Shanghai campus to increase   my Mandarin skills. I think that if   achieve a better vocabulary in it, as well as become  familiar with social and cultural  facet of China, which will help me in my future  for studies in corporate international law. 

My career

 Now I feel so proud that I was the part of Hult and I am so happy that I achieve my goal 

No comments:

Post a Comment