Monday 11 August 2014

Hult Review from Wendy Tan about One year MBA

WHY HULT

Hult was a  Right  choice for me , I chose Hult because of their unique Master’s Program in “One-year-MBA” and best part is that Hult alumni come from all over the world and  anyone can view feedback of Hult through Hult Review .

MY LIFE AT HULT

The diversity of my classmates in Hult was incredible.  And of course, I value the 1-year intensive MBA, which not only saves time, but also trains you to manage your time, work, and still enjoy the whole experience. The MBA has helped me land myself in a global role and progress upwards in my career within Citi . 

 I believe in learning as if you were to live forever and make the best of every day. Taking the break from my career was the best decision I made in my life to learn from the worldwide lifetime network friends I have made in Hult. These friendships are the most precious that I have gained here, given that all our family members are miles far away from us. .  Apart  from  that  I  have  gone  through  some  of  the  Hult Reviews,  students  share  about their  Hult  experience  and  I  found  them  helpful   to  make  the  right  choice.


A GLOBAL HULT EXPERIENCE

 The negotiations with the multi-cultural teams in Hult with our diverse classmates during teamwork and projects has helped me in my role, given that there are a lot of negotiations involved in my work Before I went to Hult I had no friends outside of my region and now I can say that I have friends all over the world.

 So I want to say that be truthful, make friends, have a sense of hum our, follow your heart’s desires, and be yourself .Never say never, you never know what’s going to happen next. One door that opens now could potentially lead to another one that might be what you want

MY CAREER

I am grateful to HULT and my fellow students for adding a new dimension to my life and giving me so much inner joy. It’s great to know that now we have friends all over the world. The global network keeps us either just a phone call or email away to find out the development in the country, or even just to have a place to bunk when we visit the destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment