Friday 8 August 2014

Hult Review was a natural choice for me, considering it is the world's most international business school




WHY HULT

Hult was a natural choice for me, considering it is the world's most international business school and has maintained a top position in the world rankings .I decided to do an MBA because I believe that it is the best way to develop and strengthen my skills in order to boost my career.  Although I have gone through some of the Hult Reviews  students share about their hult experience and I found them helpful to make the right choice.

MY LIFE AT HULT

The atmosphere on campus is usually very lively, friendly, and welcoming. Even though the MBA classroom tends to bring out student's competitive spirit, we can really count on one another's support to achieve our shared objectives.

I recently  became  the  VP  of Hult  Entrepreneurship  Club. The  main  reason  for  this  was  to  share  and  develop my  expertise  in  business  development  and gain an insight into how entrepreneurship works in China. I am in charge of the administration for the club and aim to provide professional administrative support and ensure ffective the organization of presentations, guest speaker events, and so forth.

I found the Corporate Social Responsibility course particularly beneficial. At the beginning of the class, I was a little apprehensive about this subject. However, the way that Professor Lawrence led the class, her ability to involve students, and the way she organized the teaching of the content, were all very impressive. Her class forced me, and I believe the rest of the cohort, to really consider CSR as an essential part of an organization instead of just another marketing tool.

A GLOBAL HULT EXPERIENCE

Hult's student body is made ffrent up of nationalities so many di and people from diverse backgrounds, and everyone is very respectful   fferences towards and cultural divergent point of views and best part is that any one can view feedback of Hult through Hult Review

In order to help us develop our professional network and understanding of business practices in China, Hult organizes lots of presentations, lectures, and networking events with professionals based in Shanghai. These events are of real value to our understanding of the Asian market.

MY CAREER

I was working as an IT Channel Manager with an American Fortune 500 company based in Dubai when I came to the conclusion that I had reached a ceiling in my current position, and was looking for increased responsibility in a more challenging environment.

I would like to be based in Shanghai and become Regional Vice President for an international IT company to support their growth in Asia. Hult has given me a broad understanding of business and management issues, such as cultural understanding and decisions driven by performances that will

assist me in my role as Regional VP. In particular, I look forward to enhancing my expertise through courses such as Strategic Management and Cross-Cultural Management. In addition I would like to explore electives open to Hult alumni such as Asian Economic Integration and Business Strategies.

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks Heeba for sharing info regarding Hult , it helped me to choose a great institution. :)

    ReplyDelete