Friday 29 August 2014

Hult Reviews by Aleksandar Penchev

Student Perspective Aleksandar Penchev, Bulgarian One-Year MBA, 2013,
Shanghai Pre Hult: Senior Engineer, EA ESMIS (Government/Non-Profit/Education)
I wish any prospective Hult student the best of luck with their application: remember that Hult is the future, so be part of it!
WHY HULT
Hult offers unparalleled international exposure. I wanted to study for an MBA degree but at the same time gain as much international experience as possible. I was attracted to Hult's diverse choice of locations. My first choice was, of course, the Shanghai campus. During my previous visit to Shanghai, I found that I had a strong emotional connection with Chinese and Asian culture, so I wanted to come back to explore and learn more.
MY LIFE AT HULT
If I had to use one word to describe Hult's atmosphere, it would be international. The faculty members are very open-minded and professional, always ready to respond the students' problems.
I arrived in Shanghai on a Saturday evening; just after I had checked into the dorm, I was with my suitcases waiting for the elevator, when I saw several young people chatting in the lobby. Of course they turned out to be Hult students, and we got chatting. They were going on a pub crawl in Shanghai, and invited me to join. So, by my second hour in the city, I had already got to know most of my classmates and was going out to experience Shanghai's nightlife. It was a really positive start to my life at Hult.
A GLOBAL HULT EXPERIENCE
The Global Campus Rotation offers the unique possibility to earn a one-year MBA and, at the same time have the opportunity to rotate to seven locations on four continents. Such exposure to different cultures and business environments is essential for any successful manager or entrepreneur today.
MY CAREER
After graduating I plan to embark on some business activities; I'll keep you updated! I wish any prospective Hult student the best of luck with their application: remember that Hult is the future, so be part of it!

Read more Hult Alumni reviews here .

2 comments: