Monday 25 August 2014

Combining a cultural mix with a fast-paced and challenging classroom environment adds to the uniqueness of my experience at Hult from Hult Review.

WHY HULT

Three key factors drove my decision to come to Hult: the international dynamic, the school’s excellent reputation within the business world, and Hult’s focus on social entrepreneurship. most important part is HultReview where you share your views about Hult. As I searched through the multitude of business schools available,

MY LIFE AT HULT

The atmosphere on campus can be described in two words: challenging and exciting! With numerous nationalities represented throughout the various Hult programs, you can guarantee a unique experience every day. These multicultural interactions cult toucan, maneuvattimers,. However, prove do this

The challenge has without question only increased my growth as an individual. Overcoming these cultural barriers will pay dividends for the rest of my life.



A GLOBAL HULT EXPERIENCE

After a long thought process cult Idecision made the to di not participate in Hult’s Global Rotation
Program. My decision to opt out came from a dual perspective. First, the majority of my classmates will participate in the Rotation Program; at the same time, students from other campuses will be coming to Dubai. This switching ect allows e me to experience an entirely new class body, without leaving Dubai.

One of Hult’s founding principles is entrepreneurship. This feature was a major determining factor in my decision to come to Hult. The entrepreneurial environment has further driven me to pursue a lifelong goal of running my own company, which I plan to do upon graduation. My experience in activities such as the Hult Prize has equipped me with many of the skills required for running a company. Furthermore, the electives er on providing a diverse set of topics in which these skills will be further enhanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment