Thursday 14 August 2014

Hult Review-I consider myself to have developed, or honed, many skills while at Hult. Networking would definitely be a key one to single out.



WHY HULT

I was attracted by London's diversity, and the opportunity to come into contact with people from many different cultures who have gathered together to create one of the most multicultural cities in the world, which is also true of Hult. London is also a city where you have the chance to express your individual identity.

MY LIFE AT HULT

I am focusing on International Relations, so I found it very useful to study in London, which is home to people from all over the world .I consider myself to have developed, or honed, many skills while at Hult. Networking would definitely be a key one to single out, plus critical thinking, public speaking, and global knowledge. Best part is that Hult Alumni from across the globe can share what their Experiences from Hult Review

A GLOBAL HULT EXPERIENCE

I rotated to the Shanghai Campus in March 2012. It was one of the most amazing and rewarding experiences I have ever ffers had the Shanghai best of both worlds—the traditional and the modern all
at the same time. Being in China opened my eyes to a whole new range of possibilities and definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. I would repeat the experience a thousand times over because you can only fully understand a society by living in it.

My most memorable experiences at Hult have in fact been in Shanghai: the courses I took on Chinese Contemporary Culture, the people I ffmeretd and during the the events stay, Hult  such  as attending a
                                                                             
conference  and a networking event in Shanghai's financial tower.

MY CAREER


Hult provides the international connections essential for a career in the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment