Friday 16 May 2014

Hult MBA Reviews: The Ultimate Convenience! Shared feedback by Hemant Agrawal



Connect with Hult Alumni Experiences and read out Hult Reviews, to make right decisions for further studies in the field of business education.
“Hi I am HULT MBA graduate from 2011 London Batch, I had invested my hard earned money in HULT MBA and I don't have any regrets about it. The problem is people just judge it without experiencing; it is just like giving comments about a hotel without actually staying there.
To tell you frankly I am very judgmental about everything and I don't appreciate anything easily but still I think it was the best decision I took in my life.  You might have seen some bad reviews about HULT but there are always some people try to blame others for the situation which is created by themselves, some of my colleges were not serious about studies for them HULT MBA was a 1 year holiday and when the reality strikes after completing the degree then they started blaming HULT for the mistakes.
Yes, there were some minus point too, but they were in year 2011, for example the Head of Career Service at that time was pathetic in HULT and it was our bad luck. The things from Career Service prospective have improved a lot now and Believe me or not it is at par with some of the best colleges.
But this is life, if you get lemons you should make Lemonade from it and enjoy.
I believe if I can
Hemant Agrawal
Hult Graduate 2011“

Get more Hult MBA Reviews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment