Friday 2 May 2014

Hult MBA Reviews – A snapshot of a hultian profile

An astute young business development professional with Masters Degree in International Business (Majors in Project Management) from Hult International Business School which prides in its global citizenship with students from 70 nationalities. Being a global citizen is embedded in my DNA owing to my business school. Having done bachelors from a premier engineering school in India, a school in which companies like Schlumberger, TATA, BOA, Goldman Sachs, Coca Cola, Berger paints has been coming to recruit for many years through its campus placement program, I believe I would be a right fit with a global company in regards to academic fit.

 In the corporate world, having worked for companies and teams from around the globe, I have garnered indispensable knowledge, technical innovation and teamwork as key skills to leverage these assets and rise in the corporate ladder. From being a junior consultant at 3M to improve their business process and increase profitability to assisting Atos Orgin in their merger with Siemens IT service to blue ocean strategy implementation at Elecon Engineering Company Limited and Brekky 35h Italia, I have accumulated wisdom in diverse fields of business. My corporate story started with doing R&D projects with TATA steel, moving onto Google to implement adworks at the bottom level of pyramid, then to The Coca-Cola Company to implement localized “open happiness” campaign, Airtel Africa in understanding of Telecommunication market in Africa to Increase minutes of usage from 50-60 minutes to 250 minutes and increase the net density.

During my association with Airtel-Zain Africa we launched a customer relationship management solution named Airtel Treasure Hunt in Niger, Uganda, Zambia and Congo. The innovation known as Dynamic Pricing Service gave Airtel the ability to price Voice and Data services dynamically based on location, cell load, time of day, subscriber type and/or subscriber activity placing it a step over the competitors. Once I was well versed with the business dynamics, I started my tenure with Elecon Engineering Company Limited wherein I handled various multimillion dollar projects consisting of government, private and public Private Partnership (PPP Model). I was also involved with implementing total performance management (TPM) in the company. After achieving success in corporates, I have started a new internet company that acts as a platform for students and tutors to meet and primarily based in UK. The key contacts that I made during my Hult days has made my dream possible. First being the geographical region, then the angel investors and Co-partners all linked with my business School. In one word if somebody ask me what

Hult meant to me, it’s Family. Check out more HULT MBA REVIEWS so that you can opt us to make your future Bright in MBA with at http://www.hultreviews.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For sharing , its really an informative blog for those who wanna join Hult .

    ReplyDelete