Monday 30 June 2014

Hult Alumni Perspectives and Reviews

Paul Deckard, American
Master Degree Programs - Master of International Business, 2013,
Boston
Pre Hult: Production Manager, Michigan State Opera Theater
(Media/Entertainment)

At Hult you have a supportive and engaging group of colleagues to collaborate with and spur you on inside and outside of the classroom.

WHY HULT

What first attracted me to Hult and its Master program was the learning environment that school offers students. The environment is by far the most cross-cultural and exciting that I have encountered in any academic setting, with over 135 nationalities represented. You truly get the most international experience available, even without rotating to another campus.

MY LIFE AT HULT

·         Unparalleled
·         Exciting
·         Engaging

That is how I would describe the atmosphere on campus and in the classroom. Hult is a very rewarding place to be, as every day you are challenged by your professors to engage in critical thinking and take your studies to a new level. Most importantly, at Hult you have a supportive and engaging group of colleagues to collaborate with and spur you on inside and outside of the classroom. Our courses enable us to apply the concepts we've learned to solve more challenging problems. Professors are more than willing to help students achieve results, but expect us to connect the dots by ourselves.

For me one of the most rewarding courses so far has been Global Management. The course emphasizes the application of theory; we look at real companies and analyze their current situation, and then decide what that company should do and the implications of that decision. You walk away with a greater understanding of business practices and how best to solve the multifaceted challenges that we as future managers will encounter. I really enjoyed the time spent getting to know my classmates outside of class through the Hult Prize; they're from all over the world and each and every one has a different story. It's so rewarding to learn from one other about different cultures.

HULT EXPERIENCES

I am planning to stay at the Boston campus to increase my network and intern with companies in the area. That said, I will have gained the ability through my Hult course to be an efficient team player in a diverse range of environments.

After graduation I plan to stay in the entertainment industry and obtain a management position that will enable me to apply the tools and knowledge I have gained at Hult. I am focusing on finance and am planning to incorporate this as a main function of my post Master career. A Master degree from Hult will give me a competitive edge over many other candidates in the job market, the knowledge and tools I will take away from Hult will benefit me greatly as a business practitioner and as a person.


Click here to know more about Hult Reviews .

No comments:

Post a Comment